18 April 2017

Coffee & Cake Date #1: Cheevit Cheeva - Chiang Mai - Thailand

Cheevit Cheeva - Chiang Mai - Thailand

Whenever I'm feeling a bit restless or down I go out and treat myself to coffee and cake at one of the many amazing cafes here in Thailand. Chiang Mai is heaven for coffee lovers, not only are there many coffee shops and stalls, they even grow coffee here so you can be sure you're getting the freshest cup there is!

Cheevit Cheeva - Chiang Mai - Thailand

Today I visited a cafe called Cheevit Cheeva which is popular because of its calming atmosphere (it's right next to a spa) and its desserts. I heard the Bingsu is really good here but it was way too big for me to eat alone so I opted for a slice of the red velvet cake instead which came garnished with dried cranberries and gave a nice tartness to the sweetness of the cake. I got myself an iced Americano which had a subtle sweetness to it despite the fact it contained no sugar and they added a slice of orange to it to which is something I've never seen before but luckily I'm a fan of orange flavoured things so it added a tasty interesting touch.

Cheevit Cheeva - Chiang Mai - Thailand

วันนี้ไปร้านชื่อชีวิตชีวา คนชอบไปเที่ยวร้านมี้เพราะว่าติดกับสปาแล้วมีอารมณ์ดีและขนมอร่อยมากๆ ฉันได้ยินว่าบิงซูที่ร้านมี้อร่อยที่สุดแต่ฉันไม่เคยกินเพราะว่าบิงซูใหญ่เกินไปกินคนเดียว กินเค้กดีกว่า เค้กนี้หวานแต่ใส่ลูกแครนเบอร์รี่เปรี้ยวนิดๆ สั่งอเมริกาโน่มาไม่ใส่นำ้ตาลแต่หวานน้อย มีชิ้นส้มด้วย ฉันไม่เคยเห็นกาแฟแบบนี้แต่ฉันชอบรสส้ม รสนี้น่าสนใจและอร่อยด้วย

 What's your favourite coffee and cake combo?
Love & Cookies
Cate
xoxo

Psssst if you want to see more awesome cafes from around the world you can click the button below & buy me a coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment