27 September 2016

The BEST Batman Collection EVER!! (Batcat Museum - Bangkok - Thailand)

Batcat Museum - Bangkok - Thailand

As soon as I heard about the Batcat Museum in Bangkok I had to go! I had heard that this was the biggest collection of Batman merchandise ever and the rumours were true but there's not just Batman related toys there there are so many more and I've never been in awe of a place so much it's like the guy bought every Batman toy from every comic con and raided the whole of Akihabara in the process, this collection was #LIFEGOALS!!

Batcat Museum - Bangkok - Thailand

I swear this collection must be worth millions!! We spoke to the owner and he was telling us how people like to give him things to add to the collection which is really sweet, he even had a TARDIS which someone had given him because they didn't know what it was and just thought it was a cute wardrobe.

Batcat Museum - Bangkok - Thailand

There are 3 large rooms in the Batcat museum with display cases crammed full of collectables, I honestly don't think I've seen that many amazing figures in one place it was more impressive than anything I've ever seen at Comic Con. The Batman collection has everything ranging from Batman '66 to the modern day incarnations of Batman and there was even a TV in there playing Batman '66 which was one of my first introductions to the world of Gotham. My absolute favourite item from his large collection was the original Batman '66 utility belt which was still unopened in its original box, I have no idea how much an item like that would cost but it's most definitely out of my price range, that to me is the ultimate toy goal!

Batcat Museum - Bangkok - Thailand

There are lot's of huge Batman figures (and of course the Batmobile) to take photos with and there are lot's of other characters to including, The Simpsons, a giant Hulkbuster that takes over the whole entrace to the place, Sully from Monsters Inc. who was so big and cuddly I wanted to take him home and even my old pal Godzilla.

Batcat Museum - Bangkok - Thailand

Once you're finished admiring all the awesome toys there's cafe you can hang out in and get a cool beverage and also a shop full of collectables you can buy, I managed to resist adding to my collection although I did buy presents for my toy fanatic friends, I'm totally an enabler especially when it comes to all things nerdy. It's so great that Mr. Batcat is open to sharing his collection with the world because it is very impressive and he's such a sweet guy to and has a genuine love for all things Batman related, I definitely support his hobby and hope I can go back to visit him and his collection again someday soon.



If you could have the ultimate toy collection of one character who would it be?
Love & Batarangs
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment