14 June 2016

FYeahJapan: Kyoto Tower

Kyoto Tower

The hotel we stayed at in Kyoto was just a short walk away from Kyoto Tower so as it was such a beautiful morning and on the way to the station we thought we would stop by to take in some clear views before heading off to our next point of call.

Kyoto Tower Kyoto Tower

Kyoto's Tower's mascot is Tawawa Chan and it even has its own shrine in the tower as well as all the merchandise you can think of, I really love Japan's mascot culture and I fell in love with Tawawa Chan in fact I've picked up this annoying habit of calling any tower I see Tawawa now and recently I was talking to someone about places I wanted to visit in London and said London Tawawa... needless to say I got a strange look and my explanation didn't really help, I'm a total dork I know.

Kyoto Tower Kyoto Tower

The views up the tower are pretty great you can see everything on a clear day and the binoculars were super powerful you can even see Fushimi Inari and Kiyomizu Dera from there and I also hear the view is pretty romantic at night.

Where is the best view of your city?
Love & Mochi
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment