28 December 2014

Winter D.I.Y. Projects

soooo sweet and amazing, doll knits of marcia♥

Winter is a great time to get crafting, as the days get darker and colder you find yourself spending more time indoors and the best way to get rid of that boredom or just get that butt off the sofa and doing something useful is to give yourself a project. I always use the Christmas holidays as a time to work on some personal crafts (#cosplaychristmas) so here are a few awesome tutorials I've found which would be fun to do over the holidays.


♥ Sequin Phrase Sweatshirt D.I.Y.

♥ Pom Pom Fruit

♥ D.I.Y Whiteboard Calendar

♥ Pouf Zippy Pouch

♥ Spiced Latte Hand Soap


Will you be trying out any of these projects? They'll be more geeky tutorials coming soon!
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment