05 November 2014

#OOTD: Mother of Dragons

Mother of Dragons

I am Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons and this is the most last minute, unplanned but fun cosplay I've done!

Mother of Dragons

Daenerys wasn't really a character that I wanted to cosplay as but I absolutely adore her outfits in the show so much so I got this blue dress made in Thailand although I didn't really intend to wear it as cosplay but as our trip to Belfast Film & Comic Con was a late decision and I didn't have time to finish my current cosplay project I'd thought it was the perfect excuse to order myself a wig, make a necklace and go as the Mother of Dragons.

click for fullsize
The dragon tooth for my necklace is actually a Sabre-Tooth Tiger claw replica I bought from a museum a while back all I needed to do was I paint it gold and add a chain to make it look like Dany's necklace from the show, the only other little thing I would've done to the necklace if I had some more time is dry brush it to make it look a bit more aged.

Mother of Dragons



There were loads of awesome cosplayers at Belfast Film & Comic Con and I loved that there were so many families doing group cosplays there, my favourite being Penguin and little Catwoman. I got lots of compliments on my outfit that I think I may have to wear this one again!

They'll be more photos & a full report of Belfast Film & Comic Con coming soon
Love & Dragons
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment