20 May 2012

A Lomo View On... Instagram!?


So I'm finally on Instagram and know what all the fuss is about, this app is pretty perfect for someone like me who purposely edits their pictures to make them look vintage and loves to photograph anything and everything in the world I find interesting.


Pretty much all my friends on Instagram like to document the lives of their cute kitties but alas I have no cute kitty to cuddle so I document the life of my fishies instead and am always photographing my gorgeous Siamese Fighting Fish, Balon, who is the self proclaimed King of the tank!


Speaking of Game of Thrones there's a healthy dose of that on my Instagram to, including some pictures of the cast I met recently HODOR!, my beloved Longclaw as well as my growing number of Game of Thrones related craft projects!


Crafts are a big part of my life and I'm happiest when I'm creating art, for those of you who don't know I have an Etsy Shop where I sell a bunch of cute jewellery and accessories and Instagram has been a great way of showing off those crafts and giving sneak peaks into some of the projects I'm working on.


Food is another one of my passions and I often wonder what people must think of me when I'm out at restaurants photographing all the food we eat but I just can't help it the deliciousness needs to be documented and it's also interesting to note that my food photos are my most "liked" photos on Instagram.


Pretty much my thing when I'm "lomo-ing" is to just shoot whatever I find interesting or pretty and I guess that's why I love Instagram because wherever I am whatever I'm doing if I see a great photo opportunity all I have to do is whip out my phone and snap a picture and in an instant I've captured a beautiful image I can love and share with the world.


So guys be sure to add me on Instagram my username, as always, is Cateaclysmic and do let me know in the comments what your favourite camera and photo sharing apps are.

Shutter Bugs & Lomo Love
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment