05 November 2011

Beauty Blitz: Hydrate & Moisturise!

by thenakedsnail

The days are colder and with all the extra layers you're wearing it's more important than ever to keep yourself moisturised and hydrated. If you're anything like me you'll find that your skin tends to dry up more in the winter and that it can be quite painful so here are a few of the products I've tried out recently which have been doing a great job of keeping my skin fresh.

Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

I've been attempting to get my hair back into a strong healthy state after bleaching it so much the past year, I'm back to my natural colour, banned my hair dryer and straighteners, and also using this deep conditioner a couple times a week and it has worked wonders my hair is so silky smooth and full again I love it. I definitely recommend Giovanni products they're organic, cruelty free, and leave your hair looking its absolute best!

 First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

This stuff is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I bought it from Sephora after I got a bit sunburnt in L.A. and it totally worked wonders. As it's unlikely I'll be getting sunburnt in the U.K. I recently started to use what was left of it on my eczema patches and within a few days they were gone! This is my new miracle cream and I suggest you all go out and buy yourself a tube now.

Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream

Sometimes I get little dry skin on my face and most moisturisers I use tend to be too greasy but this cream is really gentle and sensitive but moisturising enough to soothe the dry patches of my skin, you can also use it on other areas of your body and it's also great for soothing eczema to.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter

Body Butters my favourite products from The Body Shop they're super moisturising and they smell amazing. I recently bought this Vitamin E cream to try out and I love it, it's really hydrating, great for your skin, and I actually have shiny model-esque legs now which is first!

Vita Coco Coconut Water

Coconut juice has always been one of my favourites I pretty much live on fresh coconut juice in Thailand (we used to have a coconut tree in our house) and whilst I was in L.A. I got hooked on Vita Coco and to my delight they're actually selling it in the U.K. now so I can get my coconut fix all year round YEY! Coconut juice is more hydrating than water and full of vitamin goodness and there's no added sugar which means it's 100% healthy and delicious, served it in an ice cold glass with a little umbrella it's the perfect tropical pick me up!

Love & Warm Cuddles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment