28 February 2011

Things that make you go Oooooo (February 2011)


February is the shortest month of the year but I always feel like it's the most eventful one as by the end of February I've got my year and all my goals mapped out and I'm in a good routine and getting things or on my way to getting things done plus although I don't really celebrate Valentines I love all the heart shaped paraphernalia that's on sale during this time on year.

Five Simple Ways to Love Yourself Now - So next Valentines don't mope that you're single instead use that day to celebrate yourself!

Why The Body Bind is My Nightmare

Radical Self Hate? Stop The Madness - Now is the time to make a stand, let go of those hang ups and embrace the beautiful person you truly are.


Find Your Dream Career - "Through joy, creativity and clarity, I know that my true dreams are possible – all I need now is persistence." so true!

What is Your Idea of Perfect?

What's Really The Matter with 20-somethings - Really interesting read, when I think about it maybe the current economy is partly responsible for the new "trends" in society.


Portraits of Bloggers - Great series of photos, I personally blog from my sofa or occasionally when inspiration strikes at 2am in bed!

5 Life Skills You Already Have that Can Make You a Great Blogger

8 Habits of Highly Excellent Bloggers - Excellent tips here for anyone looking to improve their blog


7 Steps to Transform Your Skin in 2011 - My skin has been terrible this past month so it's definitely time for a skincare routine change!

Beauty Queen Tips & Secrets

D.I.Y Caffeine Body Scrub - This is a great tip and is saving me a heap of money on buying caffeine based scrubs, try it out for yourself.


Girls Love Pink, Boys Love Blue - I love this series of photos. I'm pretty 50/50 on my love for blue and pink as purple is my fave colour

Born A Hundred Thousand Miles Ago

The Sketchbook Project - This is such a great project, I can't wait to see more from the artists involved. The tour has already started in so be sure to check it out if it comes to a gallery near you.


Oscar Nominated Films In Lego - Love this!

I'm So Bored I Can't Get Off The Couch

  Making Simple Ribbon Bows - So easy to do and bows add instant cuteness to any outfit!


What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your fashion Sense - Just a bit of fun, I'm sometimes a foetus sometimes freefaller what does that say about my fashion sense?

Mysterious Post-it Note Artist

Binder Pouch Tutorial - I really want to make a mini one for my Filofax







Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment