16 July 2021

🍫 Chocolate Banana Cupcakes 🍌 (VEGAN) 🌱


My baby cousin LOVES chocolate so I thought I would create a cupcake recipe just for her but try to make it a little bit healthier as it's not good to feed a 4 year old too much chocolate! For this recipe I tried out a couple new vegan products, the Nature's Charm chocolate syrup made by one of my absolute favourite vegan cafes in Bangkok and some new plant-based milks that were on offer at the supermarket, but if you can't find these brands don't worry you can just use any chocolate syrup and milk or instead of the syrup just use cacao powder instead for a less sweet version.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup mashed banana
  • 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
  • 1/3 cup melted coconut oil 
  • 1/2 cup chocolate milk 
  • 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar (optional)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 + 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
(Makes 10)

♥ Preheat and oven to 180 & line a cupcake tray with 10 cupcake cases

♥ In large bow mix together the mashed banana, chocolate syrup, chocolate milk, coconut oil and sugar, if you don't want the cupcakes to be too sweet then you can leave out the sugar.

♥ Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix it into a smooth batter.

♥ Divide the batter equally into the cupcake cases and bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.

♥ Once baked removed the cupcakes from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack.

♥ Eat and enjoy!

Let me know if you try these out and what you think.
Good Luck
Cate
xoxo


Psssst if you like what you see and want to see more can support me by clicking the button below
Buy me a coffee and get a shoutout on my SNS



No comments:

Post a Comment