31 October 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (October 2019)

squashes and gourdsđź’›

Today I'm flying back home to Thailand and I'm so excited to be reunited with my cat who I have missed soooo much. I always get a bit nervous about coming back to the UK but this trip although a lot longer than planned has been one of the best thanks to friends old and new who welcomed me back so warmly and eased all my worries but now I'm ready to go home, energised to start a new chapter of my life.

♥ How To Reduce, Reuse, And Save More Cash

♥ Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

♥ 6 Tips for Simplifying Your Life





♥ 5 Powerful Mindset Shifts to Stop Worrying About What Other People Think

♥ Baked Maple Pumpkin Donuts with Spiced Glaze

♥ 8 Tricks to Look Better in Photos, According to a Model


What are you most excited for in November?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment