30 June 2016

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (June 2016)

eeyore

June has just flown by so quickly and so has my first few weeks of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It's been a bit of a crazy month for me and I'm still adjusting to life alone in Thailand but I promise I will share some of my adventures in Thailand soon. Stay strong and enjoy this months links...

♥ 6 Things Positive, Happy People Believe

♥ We Are More Similar Than You Think

♥ How to Handle Homesickness

♥ 10 Foreign Words We Need in English

♥ I Live in a House With 4 Other Women: Here's How We Don't Murder Each Other

The Mighty Castle

♥ Lonely and Drifting: The Flipside Of Being and International Playgirl

♥ Leather Cat Purse DIY

♥ What Happened When I Stopped Thinking I Needed A Boyfriend

♥ How to Work from Home Without Becoming a Total Weirdo

♥ Travel Made Me Better At...

Kit Lane; Jabba the Hut: The Early Days

♥ Carry On Blogging (Even When It's Hard)

♥ Do's and Dont's of Voluteering at a Comic Con

♥ 25 Ways to Be Good for Someone Else

♥ Where to Find Inspiration for Blog Posts

♥ 9 Easy Ways To Support Bloggers

Time for walkies!


♥ Surviving Long Distance Relationships

♥ Life Lessons with Sherlock Holmes & John Watson

♥ 10 Tips For All Expats (New and Not So New!!!)

♥ Cosplay Crafting: How To Make DC Super Hero Girls Poison Ivy Belt & Hair Clip

♥ 12 Things We Should All Do This Summer







Love & Stars
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment