03 February 2016

FYeahJapan: Sanrio Puroland

Sanrio Puroland

I have wanted to visit Sanrio's Puroland (AKA Hello Kitty Land) ever since I was a kid and I was super duper excited to finally get the chance to on my visit to Tokyo, Japan. Hello Kitty has been a part of my life ever since I can remember and I have at least one Hello Kitty themed thing with me wherever I go, in fact I didn't realise until recently just how many Sanrio things I have so I think it's safe to say I'm more than a little obsessed.

Sanrio Puroland

Sanrio Puroland

Puroland is quite small in fact it's only 3 floors and the top 2 floors are mostly for food and shopping if anything Puroland is probably a big Sanrio shopping mall and yes I wanted ALL the things! There were rides and games on the lowest floor, more shops, food and cute shows you could watch featuring all the Sanrio characters.

Sanrio Puroland

The other and possibly most fun part of Puroland is meeting the characters and taking lots of photos, I probably got a little too overexcited at this and although I missed out on meeting one of my favourite characters (Kuromi) meeting the other Sanrio characters was a pretty fun experience and had me bouncing around like a giant 4 year old.

Sanrio Puroland
Sanrio Puroland
Sanrio Puroland

Japan is all about the fun selfies and I totally embraced this whilst I was there and had so much fun taking silly photos and playing on all the little games. Puroland is definitely more child orientated but there were lots of us "adults" there and I think we had more fun than some of the children visiting.

Sanrio Puroland

Sanrio Puroland

We ended our day at Puroland, which also happened to be Violet's birthday with a cute show featuring Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel and the magical tree, although the shows are all in Japanese you don't need to know the language to enjoy them as they're so cute and fun to watch. This was definitely a dream come true for me and I had so much fun being a big kid, hugging all the characters, taking lots of silly photos and playing on all the fun little games, I would definitely go back there one day and do it all over again!


Be sure to check out the little video I made of our day there!
Love & Kitty Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment