17 October 2014

Characters I'd Love To Dress Up As For Halloween


It's week 3 of "5 Fandom Friday" and we're talking Halloween. I love Halloween and it's the one time of year (apart from Comic Con) where everyone plays dress-up and has a good old time. There are so many characters I want to cosplay as but as it's Halloween I thought I would keep it horror themed and go down the traditional route of witches, but not any witches, my favourite bad ass witches from America Horror Story: Coven. These witches are stylish and I adore that each has their own distinct style so I put together some outfits inspired by some of my favourite looks from the show.











Who will you be dressing up as for Halloween? Don't forget to check out my giveaway!
Love & Witchcraft
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment