05 February 2014

Daily Outfit: The Walking Dixons


The Walking Dead returns this weekend so I had to dress up to celebrate, I am so excited to see the aftermath of the mid season finale, I won't spoil it if you haven't watched it but OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM!?


If you couldn't tell already Daryl is one of my favourite characters and I've loved seeing him grown and develop into the bad ass he is. I bought "The Walking Dixons" tee whilst in San Diego around the time I also bought this leather vest so I just had to turn it into Daryl's iconic angel wing vest.


♥ Vest - Forever 21 (wings handmade by me)
♥ T-Shirt - Hot Topic
♥ Skirt - River Island
♥ Tights - M&S
♥ Boots - eBay

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? Let me know in the comments
Angels & Zombies
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment