13 February 2011

The Weekly Roundup #6


Had an Oscar nominated movie marathon Created some healthy desserts with raw honey YUM! Caught up on Doctor Who Had a dream that I was dating Doctor Who (WTF?) Drank even more green tea! Snacked on wasabi flavoured seaweed Made Bunny Scarves Realised it's been 2 years since I first opened my Etsy Shop! Made some delicious fresh guacamole Listened to Ellie Goulding & Florence & The Machine as I love girls with unusual singing voices Rocked out my MAC Maleficent Lipstick Cleared out my closet (again!) Started making lists for my US Adventure

It's been one of those weeks where it's just work, eat and sleep so not much excitement happening but how was everyone else's week, did you guys do anything fun or exciting?

Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo


P.S. It's the LAST day to enter my Valentines Giveaway as the winner will be announced tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment