28 February 2010

Things that make you go Oooooo (February 2010)

 

Wow this month just seems to have flown by, it feels like only yesterday when I was sending my Valentines out and eating dim sum while watching the Chinese dragons dance. February may be the shortest month of the year but it has still been full of fun finds and interesting events and so I present you this month's edition of "Things that make you go Oooooo"

The World of Chocolate Wonderland - some fun, delicious and amazing chocolate sculptures on display in Beijing, just look at the pictures of the Chinese robes I just can't believe that's chocolate!


Bookbook - Makes me want to run out and splurge on a Macbook just so I can get one!


 

Japanese Magazine Scans - I've been devouring all types of Japanese fashion magazines this month Mori Girl, Gal, Punk, Lolita, Hime, Decora, Fairy Kei it's so interesting to see all the different fashions and sub-cultures Japan has to offer.

51 Japanese Characters - Yet another humorous insight to some of the weird, wonderful and amazing people you might find in Japan.

Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea - Hayo Miyazaki never fails to impress me with his creative and unusual interpretations of our beloved fairytales and if you didn't catch it in the cinema this month it'll be out on DVD in a few days!


Fifi Lapin - I'm a long time lover of Fifi's blog and now that she's hit the big time I'm enjoying all the different Fifi Lapin merchandise you can find, I'm now proud owner of a Fifi Pin and T-Shirt. Please Fifi make some bunny ears next!

Radical Self Love -  It's never too late to learn to love yourself and here's 100 Ways You Can Start Loving Yourself Right Now

Bo Press - Some really interesting handmade book for sale and did I mention that they're all miniature!

 

Advanced Style - When I grown up I want to be as stylish as these guys!

Message-in-a-cookie Cutters - Such a sweet and cute idea. 

Glass Magazine - A new very chic and stylish magazine which is very visually stunning.

 

iSketch - I can easily spend hours playing this

Radioactive Teddy Bear Zombies - LOVE this game!

Picture Me: A Model's Diary - Great documentary showing the real lives of catwalk models, the struggles and their ambitions to pursue an alternative career.

 

How to clean your make-up brushes - Michelle Phan shares her tips for squeaky clean make-up brushes and it works a treat my brushes have never been so clean!

Lily Allen Remixed - So happy my girl finally got a much deserved Brit award check out these awesome fan remixes of her latest album It's Not Me, It's You

Bare Skin, Bear Rug - Valentines may be over but it's never too late to throw on some sexy music and strut your stuff, lovin' this remix by Doctor Rosen Rosen

yyellowbird

Violet Le Beaux shares a great tip on how to organise your nail varnishes and how to create cute lacy nails.

Designer Barbie Dolls

Tiny Origami - It must have taken some skill to create something that tiny!

 

Frou Frou's - Some awesome vintage and designer finds here and yes they do ship internationally YEY!


The Haus That Jane Built - Crazy Gaga-esque glasses, love it!

 

1 comment: