21 July 2012

Spicy Thai Chicken Cakes


Some of you may already know that I teach Thai cookery classes with my mum so I thought seeing as I'm currently in Thailand enjoying the sunshine and the good food with my family I would share some simple Thai recipes so you guys can enjoy some of that delicious food to.

Ingredients
  • 300g Minced Chicken
  • 1 tsp Thai Red Curry Paste
  • 10 Fine Green Beans
  • 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
  • 5 Thai Sweet Basil Leaves
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 tbsp Fish sauce
 (Makes approx 15 - 20)

♥ Mix together in a blender the chicken, curry paste, egg and fish sauce until a smooth mixture is formed.

♥ Finely chop the green beans, kaffir lime leaves and Thai sweet basil then add this to the chicken mixture and mix together thoroughly.

♥ Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form into small round patties, be sure not to make them to large or thick or the mixture will not cook properly.

♥ Fry the chicken cakes in a deep fryer for a few minutes until they are cooked throughout and golden brown.

Eat & Enjoy!
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment