31 December 2011

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (December 2011)

by Beth Retro
Wow a new year is upon us already! This has been another great year for me, it's had its ups and its downs but all in all a year full of new discoveries, dreams fulfilled and amazing new friends made. I'm so grateful to live the life I have although it may not be perfect but it's those imperfections which really make me appreciate just how lucky I am, I just hope 2012 will be just as great a year for me as 2011 was...

♥ On Happiness - This is such a great list and something I can definitely relate to, use these tips and make 2012 YOUR year!

♥ 5 Rules for a Creative Culture

♥ How to Live a Beautiful Life - "A beautiful life requires work & effort!" and ain't that the truth!

by Looooo
♥ 55 Gentle Ways to Take Care of Yourself When You're Busy, Busy, Busy - Some wonderful easy tip which everyone can do to make their day a little brighter!

♥ A *Fresh* Technique for Working Out Your Life Values

♥ Life Only Sucks if You Do - "We have two choices: the pain of staying the same, or the pain of growth." sounds a simple choice doesn't it?

by Rebecca Naen
♥ Staying Green and Healthy When Time Is Running Short - We all want to eat more healthy but sometimes it's hard to find the time these are some great tips of how to keep healthy during those busy times.

♥ The Complete Guide to Not Giving a Fuck

♥ 5 Workout Mistakes To Avoid For Better Results - Definitely something I need to take note of as I'm terrible when it comes to exercise.

by Carrie
♥ How To Feel Fabulous When It's Frigid Outside: My List Of Winter Essentials! - Seriously who said winter was the worst season when there's so many fun things to do?

♥ 4 Ways To Curl Your Hair Without a Curler

♥ Winter Pick Me Ups! - Winter is fast becoming one of my favourite seasons there are so many little things you can enjoy when it's cold outside.

by AndrejA
♥ 5 Things Bloggers Can Learn From Don Draper - If there's one thing Don Draper knows it's how to sell!

♥ Tips For Newbie Bloggers

♥ Blogger Beautiful? An Examination Of What It Means To Be Beautiful & Valuable In Fashion Blogging - Amazing read, great for anyone wanting to turn their blog into their business.

by queenanka
♥ Alan Rickman Reading, And Other Velvet-Voiced Celebrity Narrators - I love a good narrator and Alan Rickman has such a soothing voice I also love Morgan Freeman's voice and for my fellow Game of Thrones fans you should check out Roy Dotrice reading the series he really brings those characters to life!

♥ How to Create a Regular Creative or Spiritual Practice

♥ 11 Books That Changed My Life - If you're looking for some alternate interesting reads for 2012 then check out some of these.


♥ D.I.Y. Glitter Star Crown - This is adorably festive and although Christmas has passed there's always an excuse for a little bit of extra sparkle in your life!

♥ Holiday Hair

♥ Kaelah's Cocktail Hour: Bartender Knows Best - It is NYE today so it's a great excuse to raid the booze cupboard and create some delicious new cocktails!






Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment