▼

31 March 2012

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (March 2012)


Can you believe we're already a quarter of the way through 2012?! It's been a tough few months but I'm starting to feel like my plans are finally starting to come together, I've been in some dire need for inspiration, motivation and just a good laugh this past month so here are a few things which I've enjoyed this month.

♥ 10 Things to Remind Yourself on a Daily Basis - If you're having a hard time these a some good things to remind yourself of, write them down in your journal, filofax, mirror etc. so you have something to look at when you're having a hard day.

♥ How Do I Stay Motivated?

♥ On Childhood Wonder and Clouds Made of Dough - This is such a sweet little post which really made me smile.

by Dreifachzucker
♥ 10 Myths About Introverts - A very interesting read, I do get told quite a lot that I'm an introvert  and I find quiet a few of these points very relatable.

♥ 62 Extraordinary People Reveal How They Had The Courage To Follow Their Dreams

♥ 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself - Love this list it's a great way to try and turn yourself into a more positive thinker and enjoying the little things life throws your way.

by Nirrimi
♥ How I Stay Productive and Get Massive Amounts of Shit Done - As someone who constantly procrastinates this is something I really need to take note of!

♥ A Day in the Life of the Internet

♥ Venting -  Don't worry George we've all been there, sometimes as much as we would love to do everything we can saying no is the better option.

by Jena Ardell
♥ Tips For Taking Your Own Outfit Photos - I'm definitely taking notes as there has been a great lack of outfit posts on this blog lately and it's something I would like to start sharing again.

♥ 9 Movies With Inspiring Style

♥ 5 Tips For Capturing Emotion in Photos - I must admit one of the reasons for my lack of fashion/outfit posts is that I find myself looking artificial so these are some great tips on making myself look more natural.

by Hakanphotography
♥ Stop Writing on the Internet to Make People Love You - An interesting read, sometimes you just have to ignore the negativity and gain some perspective on the situation.

♥ Comparing Yourself to Others

♥ A Simple Prescription for Natural Healing - Such an honest and great post be sure to check it out.

By AnneKo
♥ It's Okay to Not Be Okay - Such a touching story and a lesson to us all that sometimes it's ok to express your pain and dealing with the hurt makes us so much more stronger

♥ Fasten your seatbelt: 13 practical ways to face your fear, take control and conquer anxiety and phobia

♥ She Who Tries Wins - Because we should never feel discouraged to chase after our dreams no matter how ridiculous everyone else thinks they may be

by neon.tambourine
♥ How to Fix Broken Makeup - This is a great little tip and means I can be less wasteful with some of my broken powders

♥ Disney Character Inspired Outfits

♥ 20 Principles Of Success Not Taught In School - There are some things that you just don't learn in school and these are a few things that I wish I knew back when I was a stupid kid



Orchids & Glitter
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment