31 December 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (December 2019)

Disney Fireworks

We have reached the end of another year, everyone we made it! Overall I feel like I've had a good year and while there were stressful times the good outweighed the bad, I got to do a lot of fun things, make a lot of new friends, and I feel like I'm leaving 2019 in a good frame of mind. My final month has been a lot of fun I went to see Day6 in concert and won a place to see them at a press con, I also attended some events while BamBam was in town and got to see him one last time before GOT7 return to Thailand in 2020 to do their first ever stadium concert to a sold out audience of almost 50,000 people, for not just one night but two consecutive nights!! I'm so excited to meet my ahagse friends from all around the world and share this moment with them. I hope everyone's 2020 is a blessed one and you all are healthy and happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

♥ If You Feel Stuck, Stressed, or Burnt Out, Nature Is the Solution

♥ 20+ Adaptations Worth Streaming During Your Holiday Vacay

♥ Social Media Isn't Perfect, But It's Brought Us Together In Community, Health, Love, And Beyond

♥ 1 Year Ago I Left My 9 to 5 Job — Here Are The 7 Lessons I’ve Learned

♥ Curried Vegetable Stew with Pearl Barley & Almonds




♥ 3 Reasons Why You Should Stop Caring What Other People Think

♥ What I Now Know After Feeling Miserable and Worthless at Work

♥ Blissful Blueberry Banana Spelt Muffins

♥ Life Lessons From 23 Years Of Life

♥ How to Move Across the Country

What are you most excited for in 2020?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment