18 August 2018

GOT7 Birthday Wishlist - Gifts for an Ahgase


It's my birthday in a few days so the perfect time to treat myself right!? I'll admit right now I've gone a bit crazy with the GOT7 merchandise already this year and I probably should cut back but there are so many more cute things I want in my life, pretty much all my money goes on these 7 boys now be it on food, clothing, concerts, club membership and everything and anything else they endorse with their faces on and although I have a lot of stuff already I still want more, so here are a few things I've had my eye on recently.... 

♥ 3rd Sibling First Edition Double Hoodie - If you didn't already know 3rd Sibling is a brand created by Mark Tuan's sister, who's created some really chic designs with beautiful meanings behind them. I absolutely adore this hoodie in particular as it's completely my aesthetic but I would totally wear any of the designs they're selling and I'm all for support the people who support my boys and helping their dreams become a reality.

♥ Jackson Eyes On You World Tour Pin - Whilst I was in the merchandise line for the Bangkok concert earlier this year I watched as every pin sold out, these were the one thing I really wanted to buy more than anything else that day and I hoped I would at least get the "Eyes On You" Tour pin but that sold out moments before I reached the front, how sad! But I'm hopeful if I can't get them all I'll at least get Jackson.

♥ Ahgabong Enamel Pin - I love this pin not just because it's an ahgabong but because it glows in the dark!! It would be the most perfect addition to my little ahgabong collection.

♥ JB Chicken Doll - GOT7 fans are just so talented and creative and there's so much amazing fan made stuff available that I had to share this one that caught my eye because it's just so cute and hilarious. It's one of those things that only Ahgase will really understand and I love it and need it in my life already! Oh and JB actually has one!

♥ Ahgase World Tour T-Shirt - This design is just so beautiful and I think this tour will forever have a special place in my heart. I've grown to love these boys so much and they're a big part of my life now, we've achieved so much, been to new places, grown and made a bunch of new friends along the way. Seeing this design is like a happy memory of everything positive that's happened to us this year and the year isn't even over yet!  

♥ GOT7 Gotoon Baby Figures - If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen my Jackson and JB figures which I love taking photo of in all the places that I get to visit, I literally take them everywhere with me and I would love to get a whole set of them to take out and photograph in different places, they're just so cute!  

♥ Ahgabong LED Ring - This was one of the items I was hoping to get when I saw them in Japan last year but it was unfortunately already sold out when I got there and it can be difficult to get Japanese merchandise if you're overseas but hopefully one day I'll get one as it'll be the perfect accessory to wear to all their concerts.

What's on your birthday wishlist?
Love & Ice Choco
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment