25 September 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Pumpkin Items Cannot Wait To Make


For some silly reason pumpkins are not as big a deal here as in America, I mean you'd be lucky to find anything pumpkin spice or pumpkin flavoured in stores although I will admit the pumpkin trend is growing now Starbucks have finally started doing the infamous PSL in U.K. branches I also really enjoyed the pumpkin spice bread they had in stores last year to. Last pumpkin season I took it upon myself to make my own pumpkin treats so this year I'll be doing the same, I have a whole bunch of delicious recipes bookmarked and hopefully I'll share more with you all once I've tested a few out, so onto the nommies....







Check out #Fandom5 creators The Nerdy Girlie & Super Space Chick & join in on the Fandom Friday fun!
Love & Pumpkins
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment