20 February 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Things I’ve Bought But Haven’t Read/Watched/Played Yet


This weeks #Fandom5 has forced me to look at my reckless spending habits a bit, I have to admit I'm much better than I used to be when buying new things but sometimes I just can't resist. I have so many things that are unopened and unloved, my precious Kotobukiya Spider-Woman and Batusi Batman are still in their boxes in a closet because I have nowhere to display them so I'm hoping by making this list that I'll force me to finally get some use out of all these awesome things.

Disney DVD Collection 2015
My collection is FINALLY complete and although I've seen most of these movies there is quite a few in my collection I haven't watched yet because I want to have a big Disney movie marathon and watch every movie in order so perhaps I need to stop procrastinating and start on that tonight!

This was a Christmas present and while I loved the previous Layton games my Nintendo 3DS XL just does not get much love anymore. Sadly I don't have a lot of time to play games as most of my other hobbies have taken up all my time and the most gaming I do is maybe a couple games of Tsum Tsum while I'm waiting for the bus. I'm not sure if I'll ever get round to playing this one so maybe I'll have to swap it for a few graphic novels instead...

I loved Heroes when it was on TV and although it did lose its way a bit I did really care for the characters and was sad that it got cancelled I bought this set on sale a long time ago now but it's still in its plastic wrap so I'll definitely have to watch it soon with Heroes making its return later this year!

Look how freakin' awesome this is it's almost a crime I haven't even played with it yet! Lego is made to be played with, although I seem to have got into the habit of buying and not building sets which is a goddamn waste but when I do get round to building this one I'm definitely going to make a build video for it similar to the one I did for my Back to The Future set.

This is such a beautiful book which I've only briefly flicked through before putting it amongst all my other pretty Game of Thones books. I'm a bit precious about my books so I'm kinda scarred of reading it as it's such a beautiful book I don't want to damage it so that's the stupid reason I haven't read it yet. I know WTF Cate stop with your irrational worries and read the goddamn pretty book already!

Check out #Fandom5 creators The Nerdy Girly & Super Space Chick & join in on the Fandom 5 fun every Friday!
Love & Cookies
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment