07 October 2014

Glittery Skeletons, Black Cats & Monsters, It's Halloween!

little gifts

Halloween is my favourite holiday although I must admit I celebrate it all year round, I love dressing up, I love creepy stuff and when it comes to candy, well who doesn't love candy? Halloween is all about sharing the fun (and the candy) so I've added a whole bunch of kawaii spookiness to my shops and here a few of my fave items...

Glitter Skeleton Arm Earrings
Glitter Skeleton Arm Bone Earrings

Cat Face Purse Bag
Gothic Bunny Rabbit Necklace
Etsy //Storenvy

Glitter Skeleton Leg Earrings
Glitter Skeleton Leg Bone Earrings
Etsy // Storenvy

Silver Glitter Skeleton Necklace
Glitter Skeleton Necklace
Etsy // Storenvy

Zombie Franken-Kitty Cat Halloween Scarf
Zombie Frankenkitty Scarf

Hell Hound Scarf

Ghostbusters Slimer Charm
Ghostbusters Slimer Charm

Let me know which is your favourite item in the comments and be sure to check out my Etsy & Storenvy for even more goodies and as a special treat you can get 10% off all Etsy purchases for the whole of October using the code TRICKORTREAT

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Love & Candy
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment