01 April 2012

Daily Outfit: Night Gathers, And Now My Watch Begins


I haven't done an outfit post since last July so I thought it only right I come back with something epic and you don't get much more epic than Game of Thrones, so in honour of Game of Thrones Day and its return to our screens tonight here's a celebratory outfit.


I think it's safe to say I'm Direwolf obsessed, I've already made myself a Ghost scarf and after a sudden pang of inspiration decided to forever pledge my allegiance to House Stark and paint their Direwolf sigil on my jacket (tutorial coming soon!) and of course no Direwolf collection would be complete without Longclaw, the newest and most awesome addition to my Game of Thrones collection!


Jacket - D.I.Y.
Skeleton Dress - Rodarte for Target
Skirt - Zara
Socks - eBay
Boots - Dr Martens

See you beyond The Wall!
Fire & Ice
Cate
xoxo


1 comment: